It's that time of year again! I hope every one has a very happy thanksgiving. I hope you all get to be with the ones you love and I hope you get a chance to stop and really think about what you are thankful for. Here are some of mine, I thought I'd share...enjoy!
1. my children (mainly when they're sleeping and quiet)
2. my husband (cuz at the end of the day, even with all the shit I pull, he still buys me jewelry)
3. my family (and the fact that I don't have to live with any of those nut cases)
4. friends (because they love me no matter what)
5. beer (no explanation there)
6. fajitas (they're just so yummy!)
7. TIVO (thank you jebus for TIVO, I don't know what I'd do without it)
8. tweezers (cuz I'm a hairy jew)
9. gossip magazines (cuz it's fun to read about how fucked up rich and famous people really are)
10. plastic surgery (do I really need to explain?)
11. push-up bras (cuz I can't afford #10 just yet)
On a more serious note... I truly am thankful to have all of you in my life. I'm a better person for it. I love you all and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Muah!