Monday, November 19, 2007

Giving Thanks

It's that time of year again! I hope every one has a very happy thanksgiving. I hope you all get to be with the ones you love and I hope you get a chance to stop and really think about what you are thankful for. Here are some of mine, I thought I'd share...enjoy!

1. my children (mainly when they're sleeping and quiet)

2. my husband (cuz at the end of the day, even with all the shit I pull, he still buys me jewelry)

3. my family (and the fact that I don't have to live with any of those nut cases)

4. friends (because they love me no matter what)

5. beer (no explanation there)

6. fajitas (they're just so yummy!)

7. TIVO (thank you jebus for TIVO, I don't know what I'd do without it)

8. tweezers (cuz I'm a hairy jew)

9. gossip magazines (cuz it's fun to read about how fucked up rich and famous people really are)

10. plastic surgery (do I really need to explain?)

11. push-up bras (cuz I can't afford #10 just yet)

On a more serious note... I truly am thankful to have all of you in my life. I'm a better person for it. I love you all and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Muah!

8 comments:

Nick said...

Your mom gives thanks for my balls.

That is all.

Nick said...

God this blog sucks.

Nick said...

This is the lamest blog in the history of blogging.

Nick said...

I hate this blog more than Paris Hilton.

Nick said...

This blog smells like ball-cheese.

Deadmeat said...

She's been busy elsewhere. Relax. There's more to life than the internets.

Princess Candace said...

Oh jeez meat just killed another one...lol!

Nick said...

Wow... I am seriously afraid about Tex-Mex now... is he gonna defend you everytime I make fun of you?


He won't have time to do much else...