Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Root of All Evil

I was watching Lewis Black's show the other day and couldn't help but laugh my ass off when I saw what the big debate was all about. Apparently they were trying to decide who was more evil. Was it going to be Dick Cheney or Paris Hilton? The funniest part was that I really had to think about it for a few minutes. I mean, on one hand you have the VP of the United States who (as far as I'm concerned) is helping in the total destruction of our country. But on the other hand you have this celebutante who likes to dress up cockapoos and fucks the has been ex-husbands of Shannon Doherty. Do you see my dilemma? Of course in the end it was good ol' Dick who won the "most evil". I'm sure there are plenty of whores around who like to dress up small animals in humiliating costumes. But there are only a very select few who can run the country into the shitter without anyone noticing.

Dick, Paris is merely an amateur whore compared to the likes of you. My congratulations to you. You are and always will be the most evil.