Since the holiday season has now officially begun. As usual I must reflect upon the things that I am most thankful for. Some are old, some are new, some are silly, but hey it's my goddamn list right?
1) My husband (the man puts up with me and all my tremendous crap and yet he still gets the urge to buy me jewelry)
2) My children (they're smart and beautiful and total smartasses...just like me. How could I not love them? lol)
3) My family (Yes, they're still completely nuts but now some of us are more medicated so it's all good)
4) My friends (These are the people that keep me from killing the other people on the list lol! Year after year we laugh together, make fun of eachother, and usually get stinking drunk together. These people are my family and I love them all dearly. Thanks for ALL the good times)
5) Plastic surgery, jewelry, designer purses, booze & chocolate ( no explanation required)
And finally, especially with the current financial crisis this country is in, I am thankful to have a roof over my head (thank you Chris), food in the fridge (thank you Chris), a car to drive (thank you Chris), and clothes on my back (again thank you Chris). It's amazing how grateful you feel for the simple things in life when you see that there are millions of people who can't say the same.
P.S. Oh yeah I forgot to mention homosexuals. I am VERY grateful for the gays. Not only do they make the greatest shopping buddies but they will also tell you if your ass looks big in a pair of pants and you can go out with them anytime you want without your husband getting jealous. I love the gays!!! Yay for gays!!!
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!